Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions
- Wythall Community Association reserves the right to allow or refuse any bookings.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by Wythall Community Association due to weather conditions or situations out of our control etc. When this occurs, Wythall Community Association will make every effort to ensure you receive the event that you booked on an alternative date, if no dates are suitable then we will issue a full refund. Any expenses including travel incurred due to the cancellation of an event will not be refunded.
- Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc.
- All bookings made through Wythall Community Association means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by Wythall Community Association. Wythall Community Association will use best endeavors to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of booking) and advise them of the cancellation. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Wythall Community Association cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date or time.
- Refund requests will be paid less a £5.00 cancellation charge, however NO refunds will be given less than four (4) weeks prior to the event.
- If you cannot attend an event then please contact us as soon as possible, even if it is less than four weeks so that Wythall Community Association event organisers know you will not be attending, thank you
- Refunds for Calendars will not be made unless the Calendar is proven to be faulty, in which case we reserve the right to send out a replacement Calendar.
- If returning items to Wythall Community Association we will only process a refund once we have received the item and have agreed it is faulty.
Terms for returning products
Items can be returned to Wythall Community Association using the address on the Contact Us page. Unless the item is faulty then the sender will pay for the return postage.
Please e-mail us before returning any item stating why you are returning the item(s).